When you’re looking to buy a car, it can be daunting trying to figure out which car shipping company is right for you. After all, you want to get your new car as quickly and painlessly as possible, right? And who doesn’t love getting free stuff? So in this article, we will review the best car shipping companies of 2018 and recommend which one is perfect for you. We’ll also include a brief guide on what to do if your car gets damaged while being shipped. So whether you’re buying a new or used car, read on to learn everything you need to know about the best car shipping companies.
What is car shipping?
When you’re looking to buy a car, shipping can be an expensive and time-consuming added expense. Luckily, there are a number of great car shipping companies out there that will help make the process as easy as possible. In this article, we’ll review some of the best car shipping companies and recommend them to you based on their customer service and quality of service.
ShipMyCars is one of the most popular car shipping companies online. They offer a variety of affordable rates and free delivery for orders over $500. They also have a stellar reputation for providing top-quality service both online and in person. If you’re looking for a reliable car shipping company, ShipMyCars is definitely worth considering.
UnPackageCar is another great car shipping company that offers affordable rates and free delivery for orders over $500. They also have a great reputation for providing top-quality service both online and in person. If you’re looking for someone who will take care of everything for you, UnPackageCar is the perfect option!
Rentacar is another great car shipping company that offers affordable rates and free delivery for orders over $500. Their focus on customer satisfaction makes them a trustworthy choice if you’re looking for hassle-free car shipping!
Types of car shipping
There are a few types of car shipping companies available on the market these days. Here we will discuss each type in-depth and provide you with reviews and recommendations from our team.
1. Drop shipper: A drop shipper is a company that arranges for a transporter to take your car from one location to another without involving you in the process. They typically charge a fee for this service, and you must coordinate the pick up yourself.
2. Direct shipping: Direct shipping companies arrange for a transporter to pick up your car from your home or business and transport it to their warehouse or port of destination without involving any other parties. This option is usually more expensive than drop shipping, but it eliminates the need to coordinate pick up yourself.
3. Brokerage: A brokerage company provides both drop shipping and direct shipping services as well as manages all the logistics behind getting your car shipped. This can be an expensive option, but it can save you time and hassle if you have multiple cars to ship.
4. Hybrid shipping: Some car dealerships offer hybrid shipping options that combine features of both drop shipping and direct shipping services. This allows dealerships to reduce the amount of work required to get cars shipped, while still providing buyers with the convenience of picking up their vehicles themselves.
How car shipping works
When you’re ready to buy a car, it’s important to do your research and find the best car shipping company for the job. This is especially true if you’re planning on buying a car overseas. There are a lot of different factors to consider when picking the right car shipping company, so we’ve compiled a list of the best car shipping companies for both domestic and international buyers.
UPS is one of the most popular car shipping companies around, and for good reason. They have a vast network of delivery points all over the world, so you can be sure your car will get where it needs to go without any problems.
FedEx also has a great network of delivery points all over the world, making it another top choice for those looking for a reliable car shipping company. They also offer some great customization options, allowing you to choose which package service best meets your needs.
The benefits of car shipping
There are a few reasons why you might want to ship your car. Maybe you’re moving, and you don’t have room for it in your new home. Maybe you’ve inherited a car and now you don’t have the space to keep it. Or maybe you just bought a new car and you don’t want to deal with the hassle of transporting it yourself. Regardless of the reason, here are some of the benefits of shipping your car:
You can save money on transportation costs.
It’s easy to get your car shipped. You can use a shipping service like U-Haul or FedEx, or try one of the many online shipping companies that offer free estimates.
If something happens to your car while it’s in transit, the shipping company will be able to help you fix or replace it.
Shipping your car is a good way to declutter your life. It’s no fun having to pack up all your furniture when you move, but packing up a car is much easier. And once your car is out of your house, you won’t have to worry about parking tickets or accidents causing damage.
There are plenty of ways to enjoy the benefits of shipping a car without having to do it yourself – check out these five great tips for getting started:
The best car shipping companies
The best car shipping companies offer a variety of shipping options, including ground, air, and sea. Each company has its own strengths and weaknesses, so it’s important to choose the right one for your needs. Here are our top recommendations for the best car shipping companies:
1. DHL: DHL is a reputable shipping company that offers both ground and air shipping. It has a good reputation for delivering packages on time, and its rates are generally competitive. One downside is that DHL doesn’t offer any special discounts for car shipments.
2. UPS: UPS is another reliable shipping company that offers both ground and air shipping. Its rates are usually higher than those of DHL, but it does offer some special discounts for car shipments. Like DHL, UPS doesn’t offer any special deals specifically targeting car shipments.
3. FedEx: FedEx is another well-known shipping company that offers both ground and air shipping. Its rates are generally lower than those of UPS or DHL, but it also offers some special deals specifically targeting car shipments. Like UPS and DHL, FedEx doesn’t offer any extra discounts on car shipments compared to other types of shipments.
4. USPS: The U.S Postal Service (USPS) is an option if you want to ship your car via mail instead of using one of the other three main shipping companiesmentioned in this article.. Unlike the other two main carriers mentioned herewhich only deliver packages within the United States boundaries
If you’re in the market for a safe, reliable and affordable car shipping company, look no further than our list of the best car shipping companies. We have reviewed and ranked each company based on their quality of service, affordability and ease of use. Whether you’re moving a single car or an entire fleet, we can ensure that your move goes off without a hitch.